Items from “Stranger Things” that you can find in Amazon!
You’ll probably want to turn your wallet ~upside down~ for these.
1. This “Bitchin’ 011” Oversized Beach Blanket to show everyone who’s boss.
Made of ultra-soft microfiber material, this large 5-foot blanket is ideal for taking to the beach, pool, lake, concerts and more.
Get it for $29.99 from Amazon. Or use DPriceIt to see cheaper price!
2. These Scoops Ahoy Beverage Boats that are perfect for a summer viewing party.
They’re in the shape of Steve and Robin’s hats from Scoops Ahoy…hehe.
Get the 2-pack for $9.99 from Amazon. Or use DPriceIt to see cheaper price!
3. This Inflatable Sensory Deprivation Pool inspired by the one Eleven herself used in Season 1.
The diameter measures 6 feet, so you can really get your Upside Down-traveling going.
Get it for $39.99 from Amazon. Or use DPriceIt to see cheaper price!
4. This Hawaiian Woven Button Up that Hopper wore in pursuit of our cute Russian Scientist Alexei.
Whether you’re getting ready for a date night or to save Hawkins from the Upside Down, make sure to do it in style… like a totally righteous dude.
Get it for $149.95 from Amazon. Or use DPriceIt to see cheaper price!
5. And finally, the StarCourt Mall highlight, El’s Graphic Jumpsuit.
This graphic outfit is a lewk, yes, but it also represents El’s coming-of-age.
Get it for $26.99 from Amazon. Or use DPriceIt to see cheaper price!
6. You can utilize dpriceit.com to see the least value a thing has sold for on Amazon.
Dpriceit is a site that allows you to view historical price changes for your favorite items on Amazon and Aliexpress. Find the absolute best time to purchase an item by defining an alert so you get notified immediately when an item that you want has changed price.
And now you can also purchase from Amazon using PayPal.
For any issues or any inquiries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org